Sunday 16 August 2015

Dyeing My Hair Again?

"Sure My Life Isn't Perfect, But My Hair Is"

Hello and Welcome back to my fifth post, this shocks me that I have been posting ever thing on time.
For those who are new, Thank You for reading and if you would prefer to understand what this blog is about and what I'm going to be doing here go read my first post and the 'Sorry!!!!!!! post because it explains a lot of things that are going to be happening with this blog.

So since it is a short post I will talk about something short unlike the last post about PLL.

As you might have realised by the title I'm going to talk about me dyeing my hair for like the 8th time, which isn't health but I have really strong, undamaged hair. I have basically dip-dyed than highlighted, re-dip dyed and then re-highlighted and so on 8 times. I have only done it blonde except this one time I did one strip purple ( it was mean't to last 12 weeks ) but it lasted one or two weeks and turned that strip of hair white ( It was a small stripe though ). I always do this stupid thing of asking to re-dip dye my hair lower than I want it. Which always annoys me. Then I have to wait a couple of months so my hair has a rest.
On the day I redo my hair, I completely forget and get nothing out of it.
But at least my hair is fabulous any ways.

But my hair isn't as long and curly and a slight darker shade of blonde

It is time to explain the quote for today-

'Sure My Life Isn't Perfect, But My Hair Is'
Well my life isn't perfect, so there's the explanation for the first bit.
The second bit is my hair is perfect ( it's not the best hair in the world but ), it is the perfect length, not too long and not too short.
It's not damaged. It's light and fluffy but thick.
The only thing I don't like about my hair is that I can't do much with it.

Okay that is all for my quote.

Please comment your craziest hair styles or the craziest you have seen. Also if you yourself have bright or different coloured hair.

That's all for today

Bye

x x Peace Out x x

Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment