Wednesday 19 August 2015

PLL Mid Season Finale 6x10 (Spoilers ahead)

"Stay Positive"

Hello and Welcome back to my sixth blog post.
For those who are new, Hello and Welcome to my blog.



(WARNING Spoilers Ahead)
Go Watch 6x10 Before Reading This Post.

What about that finale people.
Disappointed, Happy, Annoyed, Expected.
Even though Cece was not apart of my theories, I was still disappointed. I was hoping it would be someone that I didn't have any dirt on ( <- weird explanation ). So when the finale started and 'A' was explaining everything I would be like " Oh Yeah, now I get it" but instead when Cece revealed herself I was like 'disappointed voice' "oh, I expected more". Another thing that I realised is that the Cece theory seems a bit rushed.

I have read that a lot of people were disappointed in it, which I don't disagree with.
If I have been watching this show for 5 years then I would definitely be really disappointed, but since I didn't have to wait for all the seasons, just season 6, so all of it seems kind of new to me.

Some people have said that they won't carry on watching, which I understand because we all know what we have been waiting for, but there is more left to find out.

A couple of my own questions are, Did the liars mother's ever get out?  Did Mr DiLaurentus and Jason get out? Who killed Mrs DiLaurentus? Who is he? What happened to Cece? What did Sara do while Cece was in Radley? Why did such an unimportant character get to important characters? and so many more. The only questions I had before are the only ones answered to do with 'A'. But none of the important little things.

Okay let's move away from the negativity and focus on the positivity of the show. It's a great show and I think the reason I like it, because it is so similar to my favourite horror movie, Scream. ( except the last scream film )  If you know the film you will, understand what I mean. For those who might not know the film I will try and not spoil too much. The main character in the film is a girl named Sydney in senior year  ( I think ) and there is a killer who is trying to kill her ( obviously ) because of something to do with her. There is a new killer each film and personally the 2nd or 3rd film is my favourite. Long story short, go watch the film if you like something similar to Pretty Little Liars.

Time to explain the quote for today-
"Stay Positive"
Well I couldn't find anything that matches this post. But you should always be positive and think positive because it is better.
I'm sorry for the short explanation.

That is all for today.

Adios

x x Peace Out x x

Stay Positive


No comments:

Post a Comment